Are you a Bangladeshi undergraduate student interested in studying at a U.S. college or university as an exchange student? If so, the Global UGRAD Program may be the right opportunity for you!
This fully funded, non-degree academic exchange program provides talented Bangladeshi students (18 to 25 years old) with an opportunity to study and live at a U.S. college or university for one semester. The application is now open and closes on Thursday, December 15, 2022, 11.59 p.m. (Bangladesh Standard Time).
- Academics: Students will be enrolled in full-time, non-degree, undergraduate coursework chosen from their host institution’s existing curriculum. Participants will be required to take one, 3-credit U.S. studies course to enhance their understanding of the United States.
- Service Learning: Students will participate in local community service activities to develop their leadership skills.
- Internships: Students will gain hands-on professional experience by completing prestigious internships at U.S.-based organizations, businesses, and companies.
- Cultural Exchange: Students will learn about American culture and share their culture as a youth ambassador through activities such as exhibitions and performances.
- Leadership: Students will enhance their leadership skills by participating in trainings and workshops.
Deadline and How to Apply:
Applications are due by Thursday, December 15, 2022, midnight (Bangladesh Standard Time).
To apply and for more information please visit: https://www.worldlearning.org/program/global-undergraduate-exchange-program/
You can access the application form here: https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/ugrad_student_application_2023
If you have any question, please contact the Embassy’s Global UGRAD Program Manager Mushfiq Hassan, at [email protected].